- Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI) – This is the certification necessary to get employed as a commercial diver.
- Association of Commercial Diving Educators (ACDE) – Commercial diving accreditation that provides validation for all training conducted during the program.
- American Welding Society (AWS) – The underwater welding course conducted to the AWS D3.6:2010 standards.
- Divers Alert Network (DAN) – First Aid for the Professional Diver. This includes all necessary courses employers require.
- Kirby Morgan Hat Technician Course – Certified to perform repairs on Kirby Morgan dive helmets.
- OSHA Forklift Operators Course – Qualification course to operate forklifts.
- OSHA Rigging Course – Qualification course to inspect, install, and use various rigging equipment.
Non-Destructive Testing technician (NDT)
American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT)
-Certifications awarded to students with a written/practical combined score of 80% or better
Diving Medical Technician (DMT)
Certifications awarded to students with a passing score on the associated standardized exams