How to Apply
Ready to apply for the Commercial Diving Program or Emergency Medical Technician Program?
Start by filling out our ‘Academic Certificate Programs’ application:
Commercial Diving Program
The commercial dive program, located in San Diego, CA, involves three easy steps to get registered for the 8-month training program.
Step 1: Complete Application
- Click here to complete the commercial dive application. To have the $60 application fee waived, contact our admissions office at 858-563-7308.
Step 2: Physical Examination
- All commercial diving students must complete a physical examination to be accepted into the program. Click here to download the required physical examination forms.
Step 3: TWIC Card
- Commercial dive students complete three months of the training at the Waterfront Campus located at the Port of San Diego. Access to this area requires a Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC). Click here for information on obtaining a TWIC card.
Our program functions on a first come first serve basis. We only hold spots in an upcoming class for students who have already submitted all the necessary documentation.
Emergency Medical Technician Program
After filling out your online application, you can call a Student Services Coordinator at 858-642-8600 to complete the next steps.
Step 1: CPR Card
- Our program requires a Healthcare Provider CPR card as a prerequisite for the program. If you already have a card, please email a picture of it to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Student Services Coordinator will verify the card and reach out to you to complete the enrollment.
- If you do not have a card, you can either attain one before the start of the program or pay an additional $50 to certify through our program. We certify on the second day of class to better accommodate your schedule. You pay over the phone with a credit or debit card.
Step 2: Application Fee
- There is a $60 application fee to enroll in the EMT program. You can have this application fee waived if you are military affiliated, attend a campus tour or open house, or if you enroll by the priority deadline. The priority deadline is always set to the close of business one week before the start of a course.
Step 3: Confirm your enrollment
- Once your CPR card has been verified or paid for, and your application fee has been paid or waived, we will collect either a verbal confirmation at 858-642-8600 or written confirmation at email@example.com. This will allow us to enroll you into your desired program.