Commercial Diving Admissions
At National University Polytechnic Institute, we’ve simplified the application process because we know our students demand accessibility.
NUPI accepts and reviews applications year round
Step 1: Application
Step 2: Dive Physical
Step 3: TWIC card
Step 4: Transcripts
- NUPI requires that students submit an official High School or GED transcript.
- Students who have attended college, regardless of how much coursework is completed, must submit an official transcript from every college attended.
- If you applied to a school, but never attended, you may still have to submit an official letter of non-attendance from that school.
- Military members should submit a JST for any coursework completed through the military.
Transcripts may be submitted at any point during the enrollment process.
- Financial Aid and Veteran Benefits can not be processed until all transcripts are submitted.
Step 5: Enroll
- Call (800) 432-3483 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm all requirements have been met. Once all documents have been reviewed and approved, you are ready to be scheduled to start the program.
Students wishing to use their Veterans Affairs benefits can obtain information on how to apply by calling or visiting the Veterans’ Affairs Office
The commercial dive program is financial aid approved and available for those who qualify. Available aid includes various grants, loans, and scholarships.