Commercial Diving Admissions Made Easy
At National University Polytechnic Institute, we’ve simplified the application process because we know our students demand accessibility. NUPI accepts and reviews applications year round. After a completed application, transcripts, and an approved dive physical is submitted, qualified applicants can be scheduled for the commercial dive program.
IMPORTANT: All steps must be completed prior to being scheduled for the program.
Step 1: Application
Step 2: Dive Physical
Step 3: TWIC card
Step 4: Enroll
- Call (858) 642-8600 or send an email to email@example.com to confirm all requirements have been met. Once all documents have been reviewed and approved, you are ready to be scheduled to start the program.
Transcripts can be submitted at any point during the admissions process.
- NUPI requires that students submit an official High School or GED transcript.
- Students who have attended college, regardless of how much coursework is completed, must submit an official transcript from every college attended.
- If you applied but never attended, you may still have to submit an official letter of non-attendance.
- Military members should submit a JST for any coursework completed through the military.
Financial Aid and Veteran Benefits will not be processed until all transcripts are submitted.
Students wishing to use their Veterans Affairs benefits can obtain information on how to apply by calling or visiting the Veterans’ Affairs Office
Financial aid to support your education is available for those who qualify. Available aid includes various grants, loans, and scholarships.